Friday, December 18, 2009
Sad Day in Las Vegas
I don't normally post about me but today has been a really sad day. To give you some background, I am almost eight months pregnant and always uncomfortable, Chyler's truck died a few months ago so now he takes my car all day every day, and earlier this week, Carson dropped Chyler's phone in the bath so Chyler now has my phone. In Carson's defense, it is so cute that he always has to make sure that each of us has our phone at all times so if he sees it without us, he immediately drops what he is doing to take it to us. So he didn't realize that daddy couldn't have his phone in the tub. Regardless, I have been really emotional the last couple of days but today my camera was arriving so I had something fantastic to look forward to.
For the last month and a half, Chyler and I have been looking online and going to stores testing out all the cameras and reading all the reviews because I need a new camera for Christmas. My camera is four years old and almost every picture I take now is blurry and when I try to switch between features, it becomes possessed and just starts going through all the options for several seconds and not very often does it get to what it is supposed to be on. So I finally made a decision and ordered my camera last Saturday on Amazon at a GREAT price and it was supposed to arrive before Christmas. Then I logged on to check the status and it said it would be here between Christmas and New Years. So I called and they change the shipping for free so it would be here on time. So today was the day and I heard the knock on the door and went running. I opened the box right away and was so excited and put in the battery and set the date and time then I realized that the lens was broken and wouldn't open. I wanted to cry. I hurried and called Amazon to see if they could send me another one but they are all sold out and said there is nothing they could do.
Then I went on to Amazon and saw that there was one, just in a different color so I called back but they still couldn't help me because in their computer it is a different product because it is a different color. SO LAME!!! So I had to buy another camera and pay for two day shipping to my parents house (where we will be for Christmas) and send back the broken one and wait for at least two weeks for them to credit back my account. They did give me a $15 credit to cover the shipping costs but I don't get to have my pretty pink camera. So sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
:( sorry.
That IS a sad story. I can completely sympathize because right now I'm also a gigantic prego girl who doesn't have a car...ours has been waiting for a part for a couple weeks...AND my phone broke and I lost all my contacts. On top of that I changed my number so no one can call me (yes, I might be an idiot after all). To top it all off...I will be waiting until Jan when I have my birthday for our new camera! Apparently, we have to pay for a baby first! :) haha The other day Braden actually started crying and said, "I just want to go for a ride!" Me too buddy, me too.
Sorry love! I will take you to In-N-Out when I get there!
i'm so sorry! that totally stinks. i hate feeling stranded and out of touch. i hope it gets better soon! love you!
Post a Comment