Friday, December 18, 2009
The Goods from the Boutique
Finally, here are the pictures from the boutique. It was tons of fun but totally exhausting. As far as turn out, it was better and worse than I expected. Better because it was our first year and we knew it would be small but worse because Thursday and Friday ended up being way better than I thought they would be and so we were super excited for Saturday thinking it would be way busy but then it totally wasn't. So we ended on a disappointed note which was unfortunate. But like I said, I loved planning it and getting to know so many people or getting to know them better so I am totally going to do it again next year. As far as details go, I had I think 26 vendors in the end, which was way more than I planned on but was thrilled to have them. And we did make a profit just not very much once we subtracted the costs and split it between Jodi and me. Luckily, I did sell some of my crafts which made up some of the difference. But it was a great learning experience and I am so glad that I did it. Carson was so over it because he did not like not having my attention. And he did streak the event twice, once in front of our bishops wife, luckily she is a mother too so I hope she wasn't too appalled. Nothing like a naked toddler to livin' things up!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so much cute stuff! I wish I lived closer and we could craft together.
Post a Comment