Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Couch Potato

Chyler and I are very much night owls and that has not changed with having a baby. Luckily, we learned that Carson likes to watch TV. So in the mornings when he wakes up super early, I feed him and then he will watch cartoons in his chair until I am ready to get up. He is such a good baby. One night we were hanging out and Carson was busy watching TV on the couch and I couldn't resist taking a picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me, that is hillarious! Train em young!

Dave & Chels said...

Cute picture! I need your last name so I can put it on my blog. Unless you don't do last names on blogs...just let me know!

Alan and Kiersten said...

that is an awesome picture! ha ha! i love it!

Bri said...

Okay, that is hilarious because I have a similar pic of Noah like that! He also loves the TV...I think it's the bright colors and all. Hope they don't end up w/ ADD. ;) He's so cute!

Emily said...

Hey Darlene-
I found your blog on Holly's blog. I couldn't resist seeing how you guys are doing. Carson is adorable. You guys make such a cute family.
Miss ya. Em

Red Bed Head said...

Just wait till they're older and they do it themselves. There are mornings I wake up and all three kids are watching cartoons and eating breakfast. Avery is getting really good at feeding the younger two. It is great!