When Carson was new, I was able to bathe him in his tub on my bathroom counter. It was easier for me to do that versus bending over the tub while I was still healing. As he got older and started kicking his legs, he started to get everything on my counter wet. Thus, he graduated to using his tub in my tub so it didn't matter how much he splashed. He still loves his baths.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHHH!!! I love those rolls! My babies' rolls are all gone, so enjoy them for me till I am brave enough to have another one. Really Darlene, he is one cute baby! By the way, I met my sister's friend/bridesmaid today, she reminds me a bit of you. So I had fun hanging with 'you' tonight.
Darlene!!!! Oh my, what a cutie little chunker! I adore fat rolls on babies. My first was a scrawny one and my second is a chub. Anywho, nice to see you're well and I actually think of you often because my son LOVES the children's songbook compilations that you gave me once-upon-a-time. Thanks for those (I hope I said that back in the day), I always think about how thoughtful that was. :o)
Check us out: http://thefantasiafamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment