Friday, July 25, 2008
Proud Wife
Since I basically only write about Carson, I wanted to give a little update on Chyler. His business Grease Away is growing but as many small business owners know, it takes a little while after your business grows that you actually get to see the profits. Because I quit my job to stay at home with Carson, Chyler got another job as a maintenance man for a property management company that manages stores, not to mention the side job he has as a plumber and handyman for family and friends. It works out really well because he doesn't have a set schedule with either business, he just works the jobs as they come in. His first job was at the Wet Seal and he called me wondering if I knew what it was. He asked, "is it some kind of Discovery or animal store?" I laughed pretty hard when I told him it was a girls clothing store.
But the reason I am writing is because he has only been working for the property management company for about three weeks and they called this week to say they just had a managers meeting with all the managers and the owner of the company and Chyler came up. Everyone was so impressed with him and the great work that he has been doing that they have moved him up to the number one man and they are going to be doubling the jobs they give to him. I am so proud of him and so grateful that he is such a hard worker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize Chyler had taken on all of that. What a MAN to take care of you and Carson so well!
Post a Comment