Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NINE HOURS

I just wanted to share that Carson and I both got NINE HOURS of uninterrupted sleep last night. Yep, he didn't wake up once until his 6:00am feeding. It was so amazing. I don't even remember the last night that I slept that well because I wasn't even sleeping through the night at the end of my pregnancy. Carson was sick last week so he was hardly sleeping at all during the night and of course moms, never catch up on their sleep so by yesterday, I was just miserable. So as soon as I put him down, I passed out. I am really hoping that this keeps up because for anyone who knows me well, knows that I love my sleep.
Also, I finally got a picture of Carson sleeping in his crib with his arms spread out like I talked about in the last sleeping post so I decided to show it now. He loves his crib, especially his mobile which is what the bottom two pictures are of.

5 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

I remember how long nine whole hours at that age felt - heaven. I remember waking up & racing to his crib after I realized how long it had been. The first night Bent slept five hours I was so happy. He is getting so big. These two boys are going to have to meet up & play together, someday!

Red Bed Head said...

Hey, this is Courtney I'm hanging out with Kristen's family, they are up near me on vacation. She says hi and will catch up with you later. Congrats on 9 hours of sleep, I'm still waiting on that!

Jill said...

How's he doing now? Another 9 yet? Congrats!

Chyler and Darlene said...

Sadly no, there has not been another nine hours yet. But every night I pray for it. He is back to sleeping more than when he was sick though, so I am happy about that.

Chyler and Darlene said...

Court, I was going to ask you about Kristen, how is she doing? Is she married? I can't wait to hear.