Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time to get up

A few weeks ago, I was burping Carson in bed after feeding him. Chyler was still sleeping and apparently that was not okay with Carson because he was just staring at him. Before long, he stating making "uh" noises at Chyler. This proceeded every few seconds until Chyler woke up to figure out what was going on. I was trying so hard not to laugh before Chyler woke up but it was so cute, even Chyler thought so after he woke up.

2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Yeah, we're blogging buddies now! :) This is crazy - Bentley was born on Feb. 19 of 2007!! That is a good day to be born, apparentley. He is soooo cute!
That story about him trying to wake your husband up - it only gets worse as he gets older - Bent is always wanting Dave. Little boys and their Dads, I guess. Boys are so much fun!
And yes, we do have some catching up to do! When is the next time you will be in Texas? :)

Jill said...

So cute. So is he already a little Daddy's boy?