In the beginning a June my Grandma Downey passed away in Las Vegas. Although family funerals are always hard, it is always great to get together with family. All my siblings came into town for the funeral even if it was just for the day. Here are some great pictures from the day.
The Girls
Me and Carson
My little brother Alan and his cute baby Brilynn, apparently Carson is not very happy with Brilynn
Apparently, Savannah isn't very happy with Brilynn either.

The four babies: my cousin Lissa is holding Carson, Alan and Brilynn, I am holding my niece Jaycie, and JaNae and Savannah.
4 comments:
poor brilynn...couldn't catch a break that day! hopefully carson and savannah warm up to her some day! haha! cute pictures! i hadn't seen any of these yet! thanks for posting them!
She's lucky she is so dang cute. Let's be honest, who can resist those chubby cheeks.
Y'all are so cute! I'm sorry to hear she passed away, but so glad you were all able to be together! I'm so glad we were able to come to your wedding to meet all of your family.
Post a Comment