Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tyler's Special Day

Today is my nephew Tyler's 17th birthday and being the wonderful aunt that I am, I set him up with a smokin' HOT girl. Even though it was their first date, I think they really hit it off. Here is a picture of the cute little couple!!! No need to thank me Tyler, I just wanted you to have a great birthday. I love you punkin.
Okay, so really, last Thanksgiving weekend my parents, Trina's family, Michele's family and Chyler and I went into Hollywood and Universal City Walk. We couldn't resist making Tyler take a picture with the crazy mannequin. He is such a good sport. Here are some more pictures from the day.
Chyler and Brad on Hollywood Blvd
Chyler and I at Man's Chinese Theater, I was six months at this point
Cole, Trent, Zach and Austin on the Metrolink
Chyler and I kissing under the mistletoe that the giant King Kong is holding
Isn't Tyler cute?
The always styling Hailey
Travis is living the dream

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

Darlene!! It's Chelsea. I found you through Kiersten's blog. Your little boy is so cute! Are you still in Vegas? How's life? I'm so glad I found you on here. We have a blog, too. We are in TX - not my favorite, but what can you do. You still look great!