One of the most amazing things about being a mom and seeing your sweet little baby stare up at you and smile. Sometimes, he will just look at me until I look at him and when I do he gets a huge grin on his face. It is so precious. I luckily got it on camera this night. Another time I love his smile is when he just wakes up and sees me for the first time. You can't help but think you are doing something right to deserve the love your baby gives you by giving you his adorable smiles.
And I guess I wore him out.

5 comments:
i totally know what you mean about the smiling! it makes the hard days worth it! i love his outfit too! good job on taking the pics...he's so dang cute!!
He is so cute! And I love that outfit, too. I love it when you glance at them and they have been waiting for you to look at them! It makes you feel so important & loved. Looking at pictures of Carson remind me of Bentley at that age. They only get more fun as they grow up, if that is possible!
(I'm confused - was he born in February? I thought I read that somewhere on your blog.)
Yes, he was born in February and I think it is so funny that he was born on the same day as Bentley. I am just trying to go back and post from when he was born, that is why everything is out of order and out of date. So Carson is 5 months old now.
I also know what you mean when someone just stares at you and then you look at them and they get a huge grin, it's just amazing, aahhh! David Beckham did it to me last night!
Jo, you are so funny!!!
Post a Comment