This Christmas, I was able to share some more of my family's traditions with Chyler and the boys. The first one is Euclid Ave, it is one of the oldest streets in the area and every Christmas, they set up displays of Christ's life. My family would go see them every year while we were growing up and most the time we would go with other families.
It has been a few years since we have been and they have repainted by some ridiculous people. I don't know about you but I have never seen a picture of Jesus wearing gold glitter mascara and eye-liner.
Carson loves Hailey because she is so great with him and we see them more often. But Emma and Carson spent a ton of time playing over Christmas, so things weren't so great when the two girls were vying for his attention.
I have decided that I miss the self photos so I made Chyler stop and take one with me.
The cousins in Santa's sleigh.
The fam
Grandpa was super sick while we were there so he didn't go out in the cold but he did have hot chocolate and cookies for us when we got home.
The second tradition was going to Thoroughbred. It is a gorgeous neighborhood that goes crazy with the Christmas lights. Don't worry, the people walking on the street were going faster than we were driving so the kids were totally safe not being in their car seats.
Kade was like a little puppy sticking his head out the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment