Carson loves helping out especially when I bathe him, if I don't give him his own wash cloth he will get a dirty one out and try to wash him.
Carson
Kaden
I pulled up Carson's baby pictures one night so I could see how much they look a like and Chyler kept guessing wrong. I love how they have the same expression in their bath pictures with their fat cheeks.
Carson
Kaden
Carson's head was more round and he has a smaller mouth than Kade but you can definitely tell they are brothers
Carson
Kade
Carson
Kade
This winter was a lot warmer than when Carson was born so I didn't stress as much about Kade being cold. And it's a good thing because Kade does not like to be swaddled, he always wants his hands free so if I do swaddle him, I have to do it with his elbows bent so his hands are by his face.

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your boys look identical. Such a cute family!
I can't believe how identical they look! So fun...two little cookie-cutters!
ok they seriously look identical in these pictures for sure! how funny.
Post a Comment