Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kaden is 1 Month

Carson LOVES his baby brother and kisses him all the time. Kade is a good sport about it but you can tell he doesn't like it when Carson gets up in his face all the time cause its a little overwhelming. These are some fun pictures I took one morning and I love how they turned out against the red sheets. I wanted to get one of Carson behind Kaden but he was too busy trying to be a puffin on Go Diego Go. It was really cute, I almost wasn't mad he wasn't cooperating. Kade's 1 month pictures Since I am the bulletin board specialist for church, I was taking pictures of the Relief Society Birthday party and so I grabbed one of me and Kade Carson always wears our shoes all over the house, this is him wearing my slippers and reading his book, I can't believe how old he is getting C always climbs up next to me in bed and puts the burp cloth across his chest and puts his arms out and says "hold?" Ususally Kade is sleeping so I don't want to wake him, but it is so cute, I can't tell him no. This time he held Kade for a while, patting his back the whole time.

C loves to sing and he does it all the time. If is so funny because he doesn't say all the words but he trys his hardest. One day we were driving somewhere and Chyler and I were talking up front, soon we realized that Carson was shushing us so he could sign along to the music. He got this little truck at his cousin's birthday party and he carries it all over the house singing, I have tried so many times to get it on camera but he always stops singing so this is all I got. He still climbs in the swings all the time and still loves being without clothing, I promise I do get him dressed!!

3 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

that picture of carson holding sleeping kaden is so darn cute! priceless. and i love the one month shots of him. i think he totally looks like carson...at least in the pictures. glad you posted more pics! love ya!

Anonymous said...

So great to see so many pics of your family. Precious and adorable!
You look fabulous as well, you sure bounce back quick...which means you are sure to have LOTS of babies! :)
Love ya!

Emily said...

Darlene, you are so pretty.
Love the red sheets pictures. Very cool. And I love that picture of Carson holding Kade on his stomach. Cute kids.