Friday, January 22, 2010

Cowboy Christmas

We have a state park a few blocks from our house and there was a a Christmas thing there with Santa, a petting zoo, pony rides, and a bunch more. The whole reason I wanted to go was because of Santa but he was kinda ghetto and the line was way too long so we just took Carson to the petting zoo which he of course loved.

4 comments:

marleah said...

Your little man is SO cute! I can't wait to see what #2 is like! Did you guys decide on a name yet?

Chyler and Darlene said...

I can't wait to see either. And no, we are not even close to a name. Chyler won't even talk about it so I guess he just doesn't get a say.

marleah said...

Ha! Well that's a good thing, right? Now you get your way!

Alan and Kiersten said...

too bad you didn't get to see santa...carson looks all handsome in his little sweater! it would have been a great picture! he's so cute! miss you guys! :(