Friday, January 22, 2010

A Couple More Things

After I made my post, I remembered some things. No: Like every other toddler, his favorite word is NO!! And not just one no but no, no, no. Which he probably gets from us because we say it multiple times when he is getting into something he shouldn't. And he even started pointing and saying no which I put a stop to real fast because it drove me crazy. Yay: He has started answering me when I call to him or saying yay when I ask him if he is okay after falling or something. I think it is way cute. Talking: Even though he isn't talking a ton, he knows so much. I can ask him to bring me something specific or find things in a book like frog, banana, grapes, water, etc. So he has never said the word, he knows what they are. So hopefully he will start talking more soon. And he still talks all the time, just no one can understand him. I especially think its funny when he says something right to you and expects you to understand him. The baby: I have no idea what he thinks is going on with my belly or if he knows what is going to come out soon but I will say, "give the baby kisses" and he will kiss my belly. And one night when we were in California for Christmas, he was laying on my belly going to sleep and the baby kept kicking him. So Carson would sit up and look at my belly and push on it to figure out what was going on then lay down again. Pretend sleeping: C has started pretending to sleep and snore. It started by him just lying down and staying still like at the end of the salsa video. But then he added the fake snoring. It is so funny. Fake crying: He is reached the age of the ever famous fake crying. When he is upset, he will pull his hands up to his mouth really fast and cry through his hands. I thought I had more time before this one started.

No comments: