Tuesday, November 18, 2008

St. George

I went up to St. George to stay with my sister's kids while they went away for the 20 YEAR anniversary...crazy I know. Notice how I didn't say "watch" the kids because they are old enough that they don't need watching, I just had to make sure that they didn't kill each other or burn the house down. And don't even worry, because I did find a BBQ lighter in the boys room and they were fighting about how had the fireworks. So the whole burning the house down isn't so far-fetched. Sorry Trina!! But for some reason I took a ton of pictures while I was there so I wanted to post some. This is actually at my house but since it was only the night before we left, I threw it in. Carson and Britney. Carson loves strings, ribbons, etc, that he can chew on Tyler has a disgusting snake that in a crazy moment I let him put it around Carson.
Yuck!! Right after this, Carson tried to bite it's head off. We pretty much decided Tyler should put it away after that. So sad!! They matched.
I pulled out Trina's Halloween costumes and Britney decided to try the mullet on Carson. Clearly he is as upset with the style as the rest of us. But you can see his tooth in this picture. The poor little boy is sad again. I guess he was getting sick of all the pictures.
He looked so small in Trina's big bed.

No comments: