Friday, November 21, 2008

Lions and Tiggers and Bears, Oh My

I bought this outfit for Carson while I was pregnant and I am so excited that it fit him.
This is the night I brought it out of the closet and he immediately started touching it because it was so soft.
This is when Carson and I went to our ward's Trunk or Treating. The adorable little boy with Carson is in our ward. His family sat behind us one week and Carson totally loved playing with Jackson. It was so cute because it was the first real time that Carson played with another baby and he gets excited every time we see Jackson.
And this little cuttie is Sadie dressed as Little Bo Peep (so cute). Unfortunately, Carson doesn't pay as much attention to her as she does to him. He is starting early with the "girls have cooddies" idea. But I was lucky enough to have Amber and Sadie hang out with me the whole night which was really fun.Carson, my sister Jodi and I went up to Riverton, Utah for Halloween weekend for my niece, Katelyn's, baptism. It was so fun going Trick or Treating with the cousins, Snow White, Tigger, Sleeping Beauty, and a little bee. And yes, we totally took the babies Trick or Treating because we couldn't pass up the candy.
Carson and Brilynn
Brilynn is so much more lovable to everyone than Carson is. She will give kisses and laughs to everyone and it is so cute. This is Brilynn playing with Uncle Trevor. Carson just stares at strangers until they prove your worthiness I guess.
Cameron was so precious in his tigger costume, however, he was really annoyed by the end of the night by everyone telling him to hop around. He started yelling, "I'm Cameron, not Tigger." Yep, I am so borrowing this in a couple of years.
Carrying around two 20 pound babies for two hours straight was no easy task. Luckily, Kiersten, Alan and I were switching off carrying them. It still didn't take away the sore arms the next day, however.
Carson had the whoppers in his mouth almost the whole time, he was so good even though it was raining off and on.
Me and Brilynn playing Toward the end of the night, Carson started getting tired and cuddling with Alan. Alan got such a kick out of it since Brilynn isn't a big cuddiler. What was really funny was that the whole weekend, Carson would see Alan leave a room and he would fuss and go after him. I think he thought Alan was Chyler since they are built the same way. It was sweet that Carson missed his daddy.

5 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

it was so fun to see you guys! i'm glad you put these up, i don't have some of them! how are Thanksgiving preparations coming? we're doing our first turkey - scary, i know.

Jodi said...

So it's cool that you didn't mention that I went with you to Utah. I can feel the love.

Jo said...

cute cute...and you are in so much trouble with me for coming all the way up to Riverton UT and not telling me!

Jill said...

Cute! How did Chyler feel about not being with you on the first Halloween?

Britney Nichole said...

Carson is cute I love him so much.