Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Universal Sign for No
So Carson was doing really well with eating and he would eat whatever I gave him. Until I gave him green beans that is. He definitely did not like them and I decided that babies must have come up with the no head shake when they were given food they don't like. I couldn't stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that's awesome! ha ha! he is so cute! brilynn wasn't a fan of squash. i love the video!
That is funny, Paige loves everything except beans too!
I love the head shaking! lol! That's great! Sadie is the same way! She didn't care for the green beans too much! Now she's on an all cereal diet, that's all she wants to eat breakfast lunch and dinner! I think she has a little crush on your Carson, she was sitting on my lap and I played the video and she started squealing and laughing! lol!
Hi Darlene! Carson sure knows how to communicate, he is such a smart baby. Very cute video! JaNae
He's adorable! It's so fun when they start eating "real" food!
Post a Comment