Sunday, October 26, 2008
Labor Day
By brother Jason invited us out to the lake for Labor day. It was a little windy but we had a ton of fun.
Jason and Chyler had fun trying to knock each other off the tube. Chyler pulled every muscle in his chest, arms, and back so he was not much fun to live with for the few days afterwards. Boys will be boys I guess.

Carson was loving life playing in the water. Don't you just love Chyler's farmer tan?
I love this picture so much. His fat rolls and his huge smile, so cute!!!
So, while I was posing for this picture, I noticed Carson wouldn't look up at Chyler. So when I looked down at him I caught him millimeters away from eating a huge bee. When I jerked him away the bee flew up and landed on my boob. Thus, as you can see in this next picture, I kinda freaked out. My brother was sitting next to me and wouldn't do anything to save me, what kind of big brother is he?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Darlene! I'm glad you got some fun pictures from our trip to the lake. It made it extra fun to have you guys there! See you in Utah this weekend! JaNae
Cute pics! Wish we were there - the water is starting to get cold here.
oh man! that looks like it was fun! i LOVE the picture of carson showing off those rolls! chubby babies are the BEST! excited to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment