I have been wanting family pictures for a long time but I didn't want to pay for them but then we were lucky enough to have a girl do it who was just starting out and wanted the practice. Then we ran into the problem of Chyler having the time but we finally got them done in July and I love how they turned out. Carson was a complete monster the whole time because he of course just wanted to run, what he does best, and so we were really lucky to get the ones of him that we did. I love them and I am so happy they are done.
4 comments:
i LOVE these! i love the one of you and chyler laying down holding hands.
Darlene you are looking pretty hot! Love your pics...they are all so cute. How did you get such handsome boys?
Oh those family pics are wonderful! Always a relief when they turn out great.
I love the pictures. You all look great... can't even tell that little tempers might have been flaring.
Post a Comment