
So for those of you who don't know yet, we are expecting baby number 2 and we just found out that it is going to do another boy, as if I am not surrounded by boys already. We are super excited though that we will have the two boys together, I am just praying that we don't end up with ALL boys. Carson still has no idea what is going on but he was in a horrible mood all day Monday when we found out so maybe he does know that something is up. But don't ask why Chyler is winking, I guess the sun is in his eyes or something.
5 comments:
Congrats! Another little boy, that is so great. Good for Carson! Give it a year or so and they will be partners in crime- you can kiss all the nice stuff in your house goodbye! (But what do I know? I don't have two boys. I'm sure Blake will be willing to help B in that area in a year or so. I'll let you know how that goes!0
I'm so excited for you! Two boys will be so much fun. And you'll get to reuse all your little boy stuff before it isn't cute anymore. Trust me, I'm buying a million baby things again...and I feel like I JUST DID THIS! haha! How far along are you? When are you due?
Congrats. Having two boys is great. They will be the best of friends.
Congratulations! I bet Carson will love having a brother. I'm really excited for you Darlene!
Carson will come around. I LOVE having my 2 boys together, and it's very nice being able to reuse so much stuff. I hope Chyler has not asked if he can install a urinal yet!
Post a Comment