Monday, June 22, 2009

As you can see, Carson HATES when you close the gates and goes downstairs without him. He can be completely content playing but if he sees the gate shutting, its all over. My pantry was a disaster so I decided it needed to be reorganized one day. While I was pregnant, I lived on cereal because it was the food that made me the least sick so I still have tons of it but don't have much of an appetite for it anymore so I ended up throwing away a few boxes that were old. A few minutes later I turned around to Carson sitting in the middle of a pile of Kix spilled all over the floor.
This is him fleeing the scene of the crime.

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

his sad face is hilarious. i get pics of bri when she's mad too, i don't think it helps but it's so funny.