In February, Carson and I went down to Michele's to help out after she had Alyssa. It was so fun to be with the new baby but luckily it did not make me baby hungry like I thought it would. It seemed that every time I would hold her, Carson would be needing something or getting into something. So I'm good with a little more time before #2 comes along!!!

Cute baby girl

Here she is with the head band I made her

This was right before I left my house to go down, Carson was just being really funny while he was eating his crackers

He looks like a little squirrel

Hailey had a lot of fun with Carson, she is such a good cousin

I think that Carson looks so old in this picture, it is so hard realizing that he isn't my baby anymore.

But then I am reminded that he is still a baby.

Hailey wanted to take a picture of us, I think it turned out cute.

This is me trying to hold both of them and take a picture at the same time, that's why I look kinda scary!!
3 comments:
looks like fun and lots of cute kids! It was so good to talk to you the other day. Let's talk again soon.
OK carson is seriously so dang cute in those pictures! i just love him! fun trip!
Hey Darlene, This is Mark. Way cute kid. Hope things are going well for ya. Just thought I would say hi.
Post a Comment