As you can see from the pictures, getting him to sit still these days is not that easy, he would much rather to running around and showing off his independence. Like I said, he has been a great baby but now that he has the freedom to go where he wants to, he sure gets an attitude when you don't let him.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
1 Year
This has been one of the most amazing years of my life and I can not believe how quickly it has flown by. Carson has been such a great baby and we have loved having him in our home because he is way more fun than Chyler. But we are so grateful for him every day as he continues to grow and learn.
As you can see from the pictures, getting him to sit still these days is not that easy, he would much rather to running around and showing off his independence. Like I said, he has been a great baby but now that he has the freedom to go where he wants to, he sure gets an attitude when you don't let him.
As you can see from the pictures, getting him to sit still these days is not that easy, he would much rather to running around and showing off his independence. Like I said, he has been a great baby but now that he has the freedom to go where he wants to, he sure gets an attitude when you don't let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Carson!
He is seriously the sweetest... I love Carson. :)
He is adorable and I can't believe the time that has past. Happy one year!!
He is the cutest kid! So sweet!
Darling pics and layouts.
What a cutie! Fun pictures.
Post a Comment