Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

So it doesn't happen very often here in Las Vegas but it snowed all day on Monday. Now those of you who know me from my days in Rexburg know that this California girl does not like to be cold and definitely HATED driving in the snow. But since we never see it here, it was really fun to watch all day from my warm house. We did venture out because I had to get some pictures of Carson and the house. Carson enjoyed it falling on his hands but we didn't let him play in it because he would have gotten soaked. Maybe next year if it happens again.
Carson watching with crazy weather Our backyard
The balcony and the park across the street
Carson was trying to touch the snow
Carson was so cute, he just laughed at the snow
Our house

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Don't you love it!! I have been in and out all day with the kids. I love the pics!!

Emily said...

How cool! You got snow! Your house is beautiful by the way. And I'm glad to see that you still own a scarf for occasions such as this.

Alan and Kiersten said...

that is so crazy that you guys got snow. how fun. i personally hate snow, but that's only because i'm in idaho i'm sure. i used to love it in washington. carson looks so cute! have fun!

Jo said...

When I saw that it was snowing in Vegas on the news...I made me laugh because I knew you would not be impressed. It reminded me of "the fireplace" in our apartment (read: oven).

Meagan said...

Just be glad you're not here now. All I can say is thank heaven for snowblowers!!!