Friday, April 25, 2008

My little fatty

He is so happy Just kidding, he is so sad He loves to put his legs up in the air like this Look at those fat cheeks This is the onesie that Jodi gave me for my baby shower and then tried to steal it back on a number of occasions. I guess they are right about horizontal strips, they make his gut look huge but he is so dang cute no matter how fat he is.

4 comments:

Jill said...

So I just saw it. My bad. I'm still mad!

Jill said...

Ok I'm not really mad, but I love your blog. What an adorable little guy. I wish I could see him in person! It looks like you have been having fun.

Chyler and Darlene said...

I'm sorry, I thought I was doing my duty in telling you. Please ignore that they are all out of order. I am trying to back track.

Alan and Kiersten said...

he's so adorable and such a sweet little guy! i love the one of him sleeping!! those cheeks are the BEST!